The following press releases and news reports about Chinese companies were carried on March 3. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Qualcomm (Nasdsaq: QCOM) Fined $7.5 Mln in US for Bribery in China, Denies Charges (Chinese article)
- Jack Ma’s Ant Financial Said to Be in Talks for Caixin Stake (English article)
- Sina (Nasdaq: SINA) Reports Q4 and Fiscal Year Results (PRNewswire)
- Deadline Expires for Minsheng Bank (HKEx: 1988) in Talks for HK Broker Quam Stake (HKEx announcement)
- Ele.me Says Working with Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) on Take-Out Dining, Denies Merger (Chinese article)
- Latest calendar for Q4 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)