The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on September 2. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- NetEase’s (Nasdaq: NTES) Board Approves $500 Mln Share Repurchase Program (PRNewswire)
- Phoenix New Media (NYSE: FENG) to Cut Staff, Retrench – Memo (Chinese article)
- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) Launches “Tmall Vineyard Direct” With Robert Mondavi Wines (Businesswire)
- AsiaInfo to Acquire Trend Micro Chinese Subsidiary (Businesswire)
- Qihoo 360 (NYSE: QIHU) Reports Q2 Unaudited Financial Results (PRNewswire)