The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on November 26. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Ganji Founder to Yang Haoyong Leaves as 58.com (NYSE: WUBA) Co-CEO, Joins Guazi.com (PRNewswire)
- Sina (Nasdaq: SINA) Leads $200 Mln Investment in Mobile Short Video App ‘Miaopai‘ (English article)
- UnionPay, Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) Said to Reach Apple Pay Agreement for China (English article)
- Qunar (Nasdaq: QUNR) Reports Q3 Financial Results (GlobeNewswire)
- Xiaomi’s $45 Bln Valuation Seen `Unfeasible’ as Growth Cools (English article)
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)