The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on October 10. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Lenovo (HKEx: 992) In Talks To Acquire HTC (Taipei: 2498) – Report (English article)
- Ctrip (Nasdaq: CTRP) Announces Proposed Offer Of $500 Mln Convertible Notes (PRNewswire)
- Shunfeng (HKEx: 1165) Named Suntech (NYSE: STP) Strategic Investor (English article)
- ZTE, Huawei Take 60 Pct of China Telecom (HKEx: 728) 4G Tender – Source (English article)
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) Hires TD-LTE Chief Engineer As China Mobile Deal Nears (Chinese article)
- Yingli (NYSE: YGE) Responds to Energy Conversion Devices’ Antitrust Suit (PRNewswire)
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)