The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on May 7. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Third Point’s Loeb Not Pushing For Yum (NYSE: YUM) To Split Off China Business (English article)
- Qihoo (NYSE: QIHU), Coolpad Unveil QiKU As Brand For Smartphone JV (Chinese article)
- Mobile Ridesharing App Dida Pinche Wins $100 Mln Series C Funding (English article)
- Trina (NYSE: TSL) Building $160 Mln Manufacturing Facility In Thailand (English article)
- Autohome (NYSE: ATHM) Announces Unaudited Q1 Results (PRNewswire)
- Latest calendar for Q1 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)