The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on June 9. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- LeTV (Shenzhen: 300104), iQiyi, Others Probed For Pornographic Cartoons (Chinese article)
- Social Security Fund Buys 640 Mln Citic Securities (HKEx: 6030) Shares In Tie-Up (Chinese article)
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) Acquires Local Japanese Advertising Firm PopIn (Chinese article)
- Shunfeng (HKEx: 1165) to Boost Suntech Solar Factory Capacity by 1 Gigawatt (English article)
- Indonesia’s Bank Windu Says Pursuing ‘Corporate Action’ With CCB (HKEx: 939) (English article)