The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on July 2. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Didi Kuaidi Gets Set to Enter US, Challenge Uber – Source (Chinese article)
- Former DST China Partner Shou Zi Chew Joins Xiaomi as CFO (English article)
- China’s Gamers Aren’t Buying Many Consoles (English article)
- TCL (Shenzhen: 000100) Prepares 795 Mln Yuan Share Buy-Back Program (Chinese article)
- Qihoo (NYSE: QIHU) 360 Security Surpasses 200 Mln Int’l Users Milestone (PRNewswire)