The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on August 2. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Didi Chuxing Acquires Uber China Operation, Uber Founder to Enter Didi Board (Chinese article)
- Fantasia (HKEx: 177) to Buy Wanda Commercial Property Management Arm for 2 Bln Yuan (Chinese article)
- Oppo Signs 3G/4G Chip Licensing Deal with Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) (Chinese article)
- Sohu.com (Nasdaq: SOHU) Reports Q2 Unaudited Financial Results (PRNewswire)
- Fosun (HKEx: 656) to Buy up to 30 Pct of Portugal’s Biggest Listed Bank (Chinese article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 132 times, 1 visits today)