The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on September 6. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) Starts Selling Down Meituan-Dianping Stake (Chinese article)
- Tencent (HKEx: 700) Passes China Mobile to Become Asia’s Most Valuable Firm (Chinese article)
- LeEco (Shenzhen: 300104) Says Car Unit to Reach Volume Production in 3 Years (Chinese article)
- O2O Grocery Platform Huimin Secures 1.3 Bln Yuan Series B Funding (English article)
- Phoenix Satellite TV (HKEx: 2008) Reports Interim Results (HKEx announcement)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 60 times, 1 visits today)