The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on October 14. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- WeWork raises $260 Mln in Funding From China’s Jin Jiang (HKEx: 2006) (English article)
- Wanda Recruits Former Executives at Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) China, Guangfa Bank (English article)
- Autohome (NYSE: ATHM) Announces Receipt of Withdrawal of Going Private Proposal (GlobeNewswire)
- Google, Facebook Participate in Trans-Pacific Cable Linking HK, Los Angeles (Chinese article)
- Shared Bike Service Mobike Completes C-Round Funding, Led by Tencent (HKEx: 700) (Chinese article)
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)