The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on October 11. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- ZTO Express Files Prospectus for NY IPO to Raise up to $150 Mln (Chinese article)
- Shared Bike Service Ofo Raises $130 Mln, to Work With Xiaomi, Didi (Chinese article)
- China Unicom (HKEx: 762) Says Studying Mixed Ownership Reform Program (HKEx announcement)
- SMG’s BesTV Enters Strategic Partnership with NBA (Chinese article)
- Hollysys (Nasdaq: HOLI) to Pay a Regular Annual Dividend for 2016 (PRNewswire)
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)