The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on May 5. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) Loses China Trademark Case for ‘iPhone’ on Leather Goods (English article)
- Lackluster Chinese Box Office Posts Weak 5 Pct Gain Over May Day Holiday (Chinese article)
- SolarReserve Partners With Shenhua (HKEx: 1088) on $2 Bln China Solar Projects（English article）
- Telsa (Nasdaq: TSLA) Says China 2nd Largest Market for Model 3, Eyes Suzhou Plant (Chinese article)
- China’s YOU On Demand (Nasdaq: YOD) in JV with LA-Based Frequency Networks (PRNewswire)
- Latest calendar for Q1 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)