The following press releases and news reports about Chinese companies were carried on March 11. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- China to Ease Commercial Banks’ Bad Debt Burden Via Equity Swaps (English article)
- Alibaba (HKEx: BABA) Says Agrees $3 Bln 5-Year Loan (English article)
- Tech IPOs Dwindle in H2 2015, As Investors Look Towards E-Payments (Chinese article)
- BYD (HKEx: 1211) Dealer Hangs Self, Owed Company 30 Mln Yuan (Chinese article)
- Xunlei (Nasdaq: XNET) Announces Financial Results for Q4 Fiscal Year 2015 (GlobeNewswire)
- Latest calendar for Q4 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 96 times, 1 visits today)