The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on June 29. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Yum (NYSE: YUM) China Stake Sale Said Delayed as Suitors Miss Deadline (English article)
- Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) to Invest $350 Mln in China Biotech Hub, First in Asia (English article)
- Fosun (HKEx: 656) Plans to List US Insurer Ironshore ‘As Soon As Possible’ (English article)
- ZTE (HKEx: 763) Says Temporary License Extended for Import of US Goods (HKEx announcement)
- Qihoo 360 (NYSE: QIHU) Receives Update on Going Private Transaction (PRNewswire)
(Visited 61 times, 1 visits today)