China News Digest: June 16, 2016
The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on June 16. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- YY (Nasdaq: YY) Announces Withdrawal of Buyer Group’s Going Private Proposal (GlobeNewswire)
- Ctrip (Nasdaq: CTRP) Reports Unaudited Q1 Financial Results (PRNewswire)
- Uber Chinese Rival Didi Chuxing Said to End Funding at $28 Bln Value (English article)
- Installment Plan E-commerce Platform Fenqile Wins $235 Mln Series D Funding (English article)
- Air China, China Eastern Resume Ticket Sales on Qunar (Nasdaq: QUNR) (Chinese article)
(Visited 87 times, 4 visits today)