The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on June 14. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) Announces Lowered Revenue Guidance for Q2 (PRNewswire)
- Nokia (Helsinki: NOK1V) Signs $1.5 Bln Framework Deal with China Mobile (HKEx: 941) (English article)
- Okmetic (Helsinki: OKM1V) Says 93 Pct of Shares Tendered for Offer by China’s NSIG (GlobeNewswire)
- After Apple, Didi Chuxing Gets $600 Mln Investment from China Life (HKEx: 2628)
- Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) Opens First China Store at Shanghai Disney (Businesswire)
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)