The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on July 14. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Singapore’s GIC Buys 5 Pct of China Telecom’s (HKEx: 728) H-Shares (HKEx announcement)
- Inspur, Ericsson (Stockholm: ERICb) Form Tie-Up in Cloud, Internet of Things (Chinese article)
- Yum (NYSE: YUM) Shares Rise After CEO Signals China Momentum (English article)
- Wanda to Bring First International Soccer Tournament to China (company announcement)
- Tishman Teams With Lenovo (HKEx: 992) on South China Real Estate Development (English article)
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)