The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on August 5. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Massive Funding, Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) Backing Helped Didi Outrun Uber in China (English article)
- China Starts to Lose Its Taste for McDonald’s (NYSE: MCD) and KFC (NYSE: YUM) (English article)
- Tablet PC Sales Fall in Q2, But Lenovo (HKEx: 992), Huawei Post Gains (Chinese article)
- Bitauto (NYSE: BITA) Consortium Invests $550 Mln in Yixin Capital (PRNewswire)
- Online Children’s English Learning Platform Vipkid Wins $100 Mln Series C Funding (English article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)