The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on April 8. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Online Grocer Yummy77 Goes Bankrupt Due to Funding Squeeze – Report (Chinese article)
- Huawei Needs 3-5 Years to Pass Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Samsung – Executive (Chinese article)
- ZTE (HKEx: 763) Dives as US Probe, Executive Shuffle Stoke Uncertainty (English article)
- Didi Says New Funding Round Well Received, Value Exceeds Market Talk (Chinese article)
- Mondelez (Nasdaq: MDLZ) Teams Up With Alibaba to Sell More Oreos in China (English article)
(Visited 103 times, 1 visits today)