The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on April 6. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) Completes SCMP Acquisition, Makes Digital Content Free (English article)
- China’s ZTE (HKEx: 763) Names New Chief as It Grapples With US Blacklist (English article)
- Youku Tudou (NYSE: YOKU) Announces Completion of Merger (PRNewswire)
- Temasek Sees Valuation Concerns in Chinese Technology Industry (English article)
- Ku6 Media (Nasdaq: KUTV) Enters Merger Agreement For Going Private (PRNewswire)
(Visited 78 times, 1 visits today)