The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on September 20-22. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) Jumps 38 Pct In Debut, Becomes 2nd Largest Internet Firm (Chinese article)
- China Fines Drugmaker GSK (London: GSK) Record $489 Mln For Bribery (English article)
- Car Makers Ordered To Openly Disclose Maintenance Fees Starting Next Year (Chinese article)
- Chinese Auto Rental Company CAR Inc (HKEx: 699) Soars 28 Pct In HK Debut (English article)
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) Delays Xbox One China Launch To Before Year-End (Chinese article)
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)