News Digest: September 19-21, 2015
The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on September 19-25. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Qihoo (NYSE: QIHU) Raises Coolpad (HKEx: 2369) JV Stake to 75 Pct (PRNewswire)
- SouFun (NYSE: SFUN) Announces Investment from IDG, Carlyle and Management (PRNewswire)
- Baoding Tianwei Group to File for Bankruptcy After April Default (English article)
- Hotel Operator Jin Jiang (HKEx: 2006) Buys 81 Pct of 7 Days Owner Plateno (Chinese article)
- South Korea in TD-LTE Agreement with China Mobile (HKEx: 941), ZTE (HKEx: 763) (Businesswire)
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)