The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on September 18. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- China’s Wanda Commercial Properties Plans Up To $6 Bln HK IPO (English article)
- Seagate (NYSE: STX), Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) In Strategic Cooperation Deal (Businesswire)
- Daojia Completes $50 Mln Funding Led By JD.com (Nasdaq: JD), Macquarie (PRNewswire)
- Coolpad Cuts 10 Pct Of Workers, Diverts Resources To Channel JV (Chinese article)
- China Central Bank Injects $81 Bln Into Big Banks To Support Economy: Reports (English article)
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)