The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on October 28. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Smartisan Cuts Prices By 1,000 Yuan, Smartphones To Start At 1,980 Yuan (Chinese article)
- China Telecom (HKEx: 728) 4G Coverage To Reach 100 Cities By Next Year (Chinese article)
- ZTE (HKEx: 763) Mobile Devices Q3 2014 Revenue Up by 40 Pct Year-on-Year (Businesswire)
- Mobile SNS App ‘Blink’ Completes $20 Mln Series A Funding (English article)
- Youku (NYSE: YOKU) Looks To US For Videos To Stream To Chinese Users (English article)
- Latest calendar for Q3 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)