The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on October 19-21. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- News Corp (Nasdaq: NWSA) Sells Remaining Stake In Phoenix (HKEx: 2008) (HKEx: announcement)
- Qunar Sets IPO Price Range, To Raise Up To $147 Mln (Chinese article)
- Hutchison (HKEx: 13) Drops Plan To Sell ParknShop Supermarkets Business (English article)
- China Mobile (HKEx: 941) To Win Fixed-Line Network License (Chinese article)
- Sohu (Nasdaq: SOHU) Video Earns 200 Mln Yuan in ‘Voice of China’ Ad Revenue (English article)
- Latest calendar for Q3 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)