The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on October 12-14. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- China Telecom (HKEx: 728), Unicom (HKEx: 762) Get FDD-LTE Spectrum Allocations (English article)
- Youku Tudou (NYSE: YOKU) Sues Xiaomi For Copyright Infringement (Chinese article)
- Tencent (HKEx: 700) To Begin WeChat Public Account Monetization – Source (English article)
- Huawei Won’t Consider IPO For At Least 5 Years – Board Member (Chinese article)
- Suntech (NYSE: STP) Announces Updates on GSF Assets in Brindisi, Italy (PRNewswire)
- Latest calendar for Q3 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)