The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on October 11. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Alibaba Gives Up Plan For Hong Kong Listing – CEO (Chinese article)
- Suning (Shenzhen: 002024) Wins Fund License, Prepares To Roll Out Product (Chinese article)
- China Mobile (HKEx: 941) Quits Race For Pakistan Telco Warid (English article)
- Tencent (HKEx: 700) Targets 2 Bln Yuan In 2013 Mobile Gaming Revenue (English article)
- Ctrip (Nasdaq: CTRP) Prices Offering of $700 Mln Convertible Senior Notes (PRNewswire)
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)