The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on November 12. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) Generated $14.3 Bln GMV on Global Shopping Festival (Businesswire)
- Perfect World to Reaquire Online Literature Unit from Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) – Source (Chinese article)
- NetEase (Nasdaq: NTES) Reports Q3 Financial Results (PRNewswire)
- ZTE (HKEx: 763) to Seek China OTC Listing for Indoor Coverage System Unit (HKEx announcement)
- BYD (HKEx: 1211) Falls After Flagging Uncertainty Over Share Sale Approval (English article)
- Latest calendar for Q3 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)