The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on May 29. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- China’s Top Online Travel Agent Ctrip (Nasdaq: CTRP) Taken Offline By Hackers (English article)
- BOC Hong Kong (HKEx: 2388) Said to Narrow Bids for $6.8 Bln Nanyang Bank (English article)
- Alibaba’s (NYSE: BABA) Online Bank Secures Launch Approval (English article)
- HK Securities Regulator Confirms Investigation of Hanergy (HKEx: 566) (Chinese article)
- Dangdang (NYSE: DANG) Announces Unaudited Q1 Results (PRNewswire)
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)