The following press releases and news reports about Chinese companies were carried on March 5-7. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Wanda’s AMC (NYSE: AMC) Theater Chain to Buy Carmike for $1.1 Bln (English article)
- Tencent (HKEx: 700) to Invest $1 Bln in Sohu (Nasdaq: SOHU) Video Unit – Source (Chinese article)
- Adidas (Frankfurt: ADS) to Boost China Outlets by a Third With 3,000 Stores (English article)
- Hutchison China MediTech Announces Launch of Potential US IPO of ADSs (Businesswire)
- Bank of China (HKEx: 3988) to Spin Off, Separately List BOC Aviation Unit (HKEx announcement)
- Latest calendar for Q4 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 129 times, 1 visits today)