News Digest: June 26, 2013
The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on June 26. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Carrefour (Paris: CARR) Considering Sale Of China, Taiwan Businesses: Report (English article)
- China Mobile (HKEx: 941), Etisalat Weigh Bids For Pakistan Telco – Sources (English article)
- Baidu’s (Nasdaq: BIDU) Qunar May Seek $1 Bln IPO in H2 2013 – Investors (English article)
- Tencent (HKEx: 700) Invests $47 Mln In Kingsoft Security Software Unit (Chinese article)
- HJEnglish Lands Second-Round $20 Mln Funding – Source (English article)
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)