The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on June 20-22. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Spreadtrum (Nasdaq: SPRD) Announces Receipt of Acquisition Proposal (PRNewswire)
- More US Senators Concerned By Shuanghui-Smithfield (NYSE: SFD) Deal (English article)
- Regulator Says Alibaba’s Yu E Bao Product Violates Securities Rules (Chinese article)
- China Mobile (HKEx: 941) Halts New User Registration For Skype-Like Jego (Chinese article)
- Zynga China Reportedly Laid off 18 Pct Employees, GM to Resign (English article)