The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on June 20-23. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- SMG’s Oriental Pearl (Shanghai: 600637) Enters Internet TV After Reorganization (Chinese article)
- Sina (Nasdaq: SINA) Joins Consortium in E-House (NYSE: EJ) Privatization Plan (PRNewswire)
- Hershey (NYSE: HSY) Cuts Annual Profit Forecast After China Growth Slows (English article)
- JD.com (Nasdaq: JD) Responds to Short Seller Attack, Calls Report Misleading (Chinese article)
- AirMedia (Nasdaq: AMCN) Announces Receipt of “Going Private” Proposal (PRNewswire)
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)