The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on July 23. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Huawei Consumer Device Sales Up 69 Pct in H1, Raises Full-Year Target to $20 Bln (Chinese article)
- China Mobile (HKEx: 941) Announces Salary Reduction Plan, Cuts Up to 50 Pct (Chinese article)
- Former Bright Dairy (Shanghai: 600597) President Guo Benheng Probed for Corruption (Chinese article)
- Mecox Lane (Nasdaq: MCOX) Receives “Going Private” Proposal at $4 Per ADS (GlobeNewswire)
- Samsung (Seoul: 005930) China Smartphone OEM Closes 1 Month Amid Falling Orders (Chinese article)
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)