The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on January 9. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Alibaba’s (NYSE: BABA) Ant Financial Approved for Internet Bank in South Korea (Chinese article)
- Gaming Firm Perfect World Returns to China A-shares via TV Studio Affiliate (English article)
- Ctrip (Nasdaq: CTRP) Announces $180 Mln Investment in Indian Peer MakeMyTrip (PRNewswire)
- ZTE (HKEx: 763) Chairman Hou Weigui to Step Down at Next Board Meeting in March (Chinese article)
- LeTV Sports in Partnership to Live Stream Major League Baseball Games in China (Businesswire)
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)