The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on January 26. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- China Bears Descend on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) as Economy Woes Grow (English article)
- Coolpad (HKEx: 2369) to Raise at Least HK$719 Through Rights Issues (HKEx announcement)
- Shanda Group Ends Shanda Games Ties, To Transform As Global Investment Firm (PRNewswire)
- UnionPay Network Processes Transactions Worth 53.9 Trillion Yuan in 2015 (press release)
- China’s Mobile Subscribers Passes 1.3 Bln, Penetration Rate Hits 95.5 Pct (Chinese article)
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)