The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on January 21. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Weibo (Nasdaq: WB) Drops 140-Character Message Limit to Boost Usage (Chinese article)
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) Accelerates China Expansion with 5 New Stores in January (Chinese article)
- Ground-Breaking Held for First Six Flags (NYSE: SIX) Branded Theme Park in China (Businesswire)
- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) Teams With Nvidia in $1 Bln Bet on Cloud Computing (English article)
- ZTE (HKEx: 763), Suning Alliance Targets 10 Mln Nubia Smartphone Sales in 3 Years (Chinese article)
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)