The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on February 3. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) Ant Financial Unit Weighs Private Placement, Valued At $50 Bln (English article)
- WeChat Freezes Out Alipay, Sets Stage For Lunar New Year’s Red Envelope War (Chinese article)
- Everbright Securities Agrees to Buy Hong Kong’s SHK & Co Brokerage Unit (English article)
- GM (NYSE: GM) Confirms Indonesia Factory Plan With China’s SAIC Motor (English article)
- BYD (HKEx: 1211) Gets Government Approval For Auto Finance JV (HKEx announcement)
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)