The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on December 31. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) Removes All Pirated Material From Yingyin Video Platform (Chinese article)
- Trina (NYSE: TSL) Signs Framework Agreement For 1GW Solar Project in Xinjiang (PRNewswire)
- Vanke (Shenzhen: 000002) CEO, Fearing Changes In Real Estate, Learns From Alibaba, Tencent (Chinese article)
- Kingsoft (HKEx: 3888) Inks Partnerships with Tencent (HKEx: 700), Xiaomi (English article)
- China Postal Express Withdraws Application For Domestic IPO (Chinese article)
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)