The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on December 18. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) To Buy Uber Stake In Challenge To Alibaba In China (English article)
- Dalian Wanda Sets IPO Price At HK$48, Near Upper End Of Range (Chinese article)
- Avon (NYSE: AVN) Ends Bribery Probe Tied to China With Guilty Plea, Fine (English article)
- US Confirms Duties On Solar Goods From China, Taiwan (English article)
- Unicom (HKEx: 762), China Telecom (HKEx: 728) To Expand LTE Trial Networks (Chinese article)
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)