The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on December 17. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Geely (HKEx: 175) 2014 Profit Drops 50 Pct On Forex Loss In Russia (HKEx announcement)
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) To Announce $600 Mln Investment In Uber – Source (Chinese article)
- Insurer Delta Lloyd (Amsterdam: DLL) Sells Belgian Bank To China’s Anbang (English article)
- Xiaomi Allowed To Resume Sales In India (Chinese article)
- Qihoo 360 (NYSE: QIHU) Announces Strategic Partnership With Coolpad (HKEx: 2369) (PRNewswire)
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)