The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on August 8. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- China Fines Milk Powder Makers $110 Mln For Price Fixing (English article)
- Former Alibaba Manager Yan Limin Sentenced To 7 Years For Accepting Bribes (Chinese article)
- China’s H1 Average Monthly Mobile Data Use Hits 123 MB Per User (English article)
- Suntech (NYSE: STP) Regains Minimum Share Price Listing Requirement (PRNewswire)
- AsiaInfo-Linkage (Nasdaq: ASIA) Reports Unaudited Q2 Results (PRNewswire)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)