The following press releases and media reports about Chinese companies were carried on August 12. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Dairy Farm to Pay $925 Million For China’s Yonghui (Shanghai: 601933) Stake (English article)
- Xiaomi Admits To Secretly Collecting User Information In Taiwan, Apologizes (Chinese article)
- Tencent Connection Helps To Propel iDreamSky (Nasdaq: DSKY) IPO (English article)
- Alibaba Tells Media Watchdog about Tech Magazine’s ‘Organized Extortion’ (English article)
- Huawei Lowers Price On Honor Brand 3C 4G Smartphone To 799 Yuan (Chinese article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)