The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on September 29. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- China Postal Savings Bank (HKEx: 1658) Fails to Make Waves in $7.4 Bln HK Debut (English article)
- New Century Cruise (Shenzhen: 002558) to Buy Mobile Games Business Playtika (English article)
- Fosun (HKEx: 656) Joins First Public-Private Funded High-Speed Rail Line Group (Chinese article)
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) Picks Beijing for First China R&D Center, to Invest 300 Mln Yuan (Chinese article)
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU) Self-Driving Car to Debut in 2018, Cost More Than 1 Mln Yuan (Chinese article)
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)