The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on September 28. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Lenovo (HKEx: 992) Cuts 1,000, Including More than Half of Motorola Staff (Chinese article)
- Blizzard, NetEase (Nasdaq: NTES) Renew Operation Agreement in China (PRNewswire)
- Paid Q&A Service Fenda Reappears After 47 Day Pause, Only Offers Medical Advice (Chinese article)
- Starbucks (Nasdaq: SBUX), Master Kong in Tie-Up for Drinks from 10 Yuan (Chinese article)
- Xiaomi Guns for Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) With Latest Premium Smartphone (English article)
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)