The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on September 27. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Yum (NYSE: YUM) Board Approves Separation of Yum China, Increases Dividend (Businesswire)
- Merchants Securities (HKEx: 6099) Makes IPO, Tencent’s Pony Ma Among Investors (Chinese article)
- Dick Clark Productions in Talks to Be Bought by China’s Wanda (English article)
- Didi Chuxing Invests 8-digit US Dollar Sum in Bicycle Sharing App Ofo (English article)
- Meituan Dianping Acquire Payments Company, Receives License (Chinese article)
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)