China News Digest: September 22, 2016
The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on September 22. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Alibaba Takes Lead in China Digital Ad Market, Baidu Drops to Second (press release)
- Postal Savings Bank of China IPO Raises $7.4 Bln After Pricing at Low End (English article)
- China Telecom (HKEx: 728) to Close Accounts Without Real Name Registration (Chinese article)
- Sony (Tokyo: 6758) Close to Motion Picture Alliance With China’s Wanda (English article)
- Filing Shows Smartisan Value Drops By 500 Mln Yuan in Half Year (Chinese article)
(Visited 91 times, 1 visits today)