The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on September 21. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Postal Savings Bank of China Set to Price Hong Kong IPO Near Low End (English article)
- New Disclosure Shows Tencent (HKEx: 700) Owns 45 Pct of Search Engine Sogou (Chinese article)
- NetEase (Nasdaq: NTES) Launches Cloud Service, to Invest ‘Several Billion Yuan’ (Chinese article)
- Dangdang (NYSE: DANG) Announces Completion of Merger (PRNewswire)
- Bright Food Approved to Buy Stake in New Zealand’s Largest Meat Processor (English article)
(Visited 86 times, 1 visits today)