The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on September 2. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Starbucks (Nasdaq: SBUX) Launches Teavana Brand in China (English article)
- China Approves NXP (Nasdaq: NXP) Sale of Standard Products Unit to Chinese Group (GlobeNewswire)
- Over 80 Pct of Merchants in the US Accept UnionPay Credit Cards (Press release)
- 58.com (Nasdaq: WUBA) Rolls Out Long Work Day, Overtime Plan, Workers Quit (Chinese article)
- JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) Gets Wholly-Owned Asset Management License in China (English article)
- Latest calendar for Q2 earnings reports (Earnings calendar)
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)