The following press releases and news reports about China companies were carried on October 8-10. To view a full article or story, click on the link next to the headline.
- Lenovo (HKEx: 992) in Talks to Take Over Fujitsu’s PC Business: Source (English article)
- NetEase (Nasdaq: NTES) Media Arm Submits Draft Registration to SEC for US IPO (PRNewswire)
- Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) Doubles Stake in JD.com (Nasdaq: JD) Moving Further Into China (English article)
- It’s Official: LeEco (Shenzhen: 300104) Will Break US Boundaries on October 19 (English article)
- Hollywood’s Digital Domain Takes Citic and SoftBank China as Strategic Investors (Businesswire)
(Visited 68 times, 1 visits today)